Abstract Preparation Guidelines
The title page should include:
- Abstract Title (no abbreviations should appear in the title),
- Name, mailing address, and e-mail of the first author,
- Names and affiliations of the co-authors,
- Identification of the abstract as “oral” or “poster” paper,
- Assignment of abstract category based on the topics that are provided.
Abstract Format Guidelines
The abstract should be about 250 to 400 words and limited to one page. The use of tables and graphics are encouraged if they are relevant to the research submitted. The content of abstracts should be structured into the following three (3) sections: Background, Methods and Results, and Conclusion. Key words (up to four) should be listed immediately after the Abstract.
Proofread abstracts carefully to avoid errors.
Submit an Abstract
Abstracts should be submitted only AFTER going through registration!
When submitting abstracts, please make sure that the e-mail address you provide matches
the one specified during registration.